Important MFN Education Post Secondary Deadline Dates
- Students must submit their entire application for educational assistance package/forms by MARCH 30th, each year.
- Mid-Term marks are due at the end of each term.
NOTE: Students will usually receive an email 1 MONTH PRIOR from the Post Secondary Counsellor, regarding marks/grades being due. Reminding students to start sending them in ahead of time to ensure that the student's assistance continues. If grades are not handed in by the preferred dates down below, the student's sponsorship is put on hold until it's reviewed/updated.
- Fall/Winter (Sept-Dec/Jan-Aug) students should have their grades emailed to the PS Counsellor by the 2nd Friday of November, .
- All Spring/Summer students (May-June/July-Aug) should have grades in by the end of August.
- Final Grade Reports are due at the end of each term.
- Upon academic completion, an official transcript must be submitted.
Important College Dates
NOTE: The application process at ontariocolleges.ca follows an annual cycle, based on the academic year (August to July). For programs beginning at other times of the year, please contact the individual colleges for more information about application processing dates.
Other Important Dates
Important University Dates