for important dates & deadlines
Important MFN Education Post Secondary Deadline Dates
- Students must submit their entire application for educational assistance package/forms by MARCH 30th, each year.
- Mid-Term marks are due at the end of each term.
- By the 2nd Friday of November, Fall/Winter (Sept-Dec/July-Aug) students should have their grades emailed to your PS Counsellor.
- All Spring/Summer students (May-June/July-Aug) should have grades in by the end of August.
- Final Grade Reports are due at the end of each term.
- Upon academic completion, an official transcript must be submitted.
Important College Dates
NOTE: The application process at ontariocolleges.ca follows an annual cycle, based on the academic year (August to July). For programs beginning at other times of the year, please contact the individual colleges for more information about application processing dates.
Other Important Dates
Important University Dates